Flyers - leaflets
Flyers - leaflets remain at the top of the marketing products used by SMEs.
For your prospectuses and flyers to be effective, it is essential to mention the following elements:
- The name, address and logo of the company
- A phone number and an email address
- The services offered / the name of the campaign
- A QR code to access more information
- A link to a website or to the marketing campaign
Graphics and typography
Flyers and leaflets should be attractive, don't put too much text but prefer short sentence titles and pictures.
Font: in general the fonts used should be easy to read, prefer types like Arial or Helvetica. Adapt the size of your leaflet to make it easier to read.
Do not hesitate to contact us for the creation of your flyers, we will be able to assist you in your projects.
Formats and Shapes
The most common size for a flyer is A5 (14.8 x 21 cm) but all sizes and shapes are workable. Do not hesitate to contact us for round, square, elongated, die-cut, folded or perforated shapes.
There are several thousand types of papers; smooth, structured, mat, shiny, coated, recycled ...
If you want a special paper then contact our services and we will find the one that suits you best.
Lamination: the flyers or leaflets can be laminated in matt, gloss or with a "soft touch" lamination giving a peach skin effect, but generally the flyer remains a product of appeal and does not require any embellishment.
To guarantee a good return rate on your prospectuses and flyers, it is advisable to carry out a market study, if your offers are not attractive your flyers will have no impact. Below are some tips for optimizing your marketing campaigns:
- The choice of addresses: if possible send your flyers targeting your prospects and mentioning the name of the recipient.
- An exceptional offer: this must be understandable, comprising a maximum of ten words and must be attractive, eg. a 30% discount on defined items.
- Choose the right time: a flyer for the purchase of a mower in December will have less effect than this same advertisement carried out in the spring.
- Duration of the operation: it must appear there to motivate the customer to place an order within this period.
- Responses: Ideally, responses should be free of charge to the customer via a free phone number or with a prepaid, postage-paid response stub.
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.
- Legal notices: if you use third-party logos, special typographies, photos, it is imperative to add the copyright notices.
- In France the mention "Do not throw on the public highway" is compulsory. For companies, the SIREN number must be present on the document. It is also customary to put the name of the printer or publisher on advertising leaflets.
- Be careful before distributing your flyers in the street, it is important to find out about the laws in force.
A little history
Advertising leaflets appeared around the middle of the 16th century, at the time used for legal announcements they were quickly used by political protest. It was towards the end of the 17th century that the leaflets took off. Today commonly nicknamed Flyer, the advertising leaflet or prospectus is the preferred marketing tool of SMEs.
A few tips before you
print your flyers
Why trust us
Best in class
With the latest technologies combined with our team’s experience we ensure to deliver the highest quality for your products.
Offering a wide variety of ways to finish your documents, you can count on our expertise to make the right choice and get the best quality.
Beating the clock
We understand the needs of projects and challenging deadlines, and can accommodate whatever the situation.
Here to help
Our international team welcomes you from Monday to Friday, offering you advice and support for all your document needs.